A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

OOC

Blind watched the hybrid as she stood and stretched herself out, her ears finally flattening at the rejecting jeer she offered as a response. She chuckled softly, lowering her head a bit as she looked at Fleta sheepishly. Ah, I suppose I did do that, she said, finally looking away again. She assumed this was their good-bye then, for Blind was far too hungry to attempt to stick around and ignore her hunger in order to play. Their time together would be valued by Blind, however, for it was that kind of happy interruption to her loneliness that chased away any bit of ensuing madness.

Stepping over to the coywolf, Blind stole a quick lick to a pointed ear before turning again, an innocent smile crossing her lips with finality. As her hunger increased, her desire to play waned; she wouldn’t leave this coywolf with as teasing of a salutation as she would have liked to. With a polite bow of her head, Blind giggled softly before the muscles in her legs tensed, ready to run off into the forest. It was a pleasure to meet you Fleta, she admitted, holding the hybrid’s gaze. I hope one day we’ll cross paths again. Then, with a flick of her chocolate tail, she bounded off into the darkness without another word, praying it wasn’t too late to find dinner.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread