I just need to breathe
ooc: So sorry for the wait, had some muse issues.

She noticed his approach thinking he was going to pass her by like many other but he didn’t. She tilted her head but threw him a pleasant smile anyway. Hi. She said meekly before he spoke. The male was right she shouldn’t be out here; her earlier brush with the cold already tested her body to a high point. Her throat scratched at the thought of getting sick and felt it was best to take her indoors. You might be right. I am Xyza Glow. She put her hand in his and couldn’t help but to feel the heat rise to her cheeks. She pulled herself up and was sort of sad to have to release his hand. She often didn’t have much contact with males nor many females to that matter but she figured the habit would be wise to get into. She was after all part of a pack now, not wandering alone in the world seeking her sister or a new life. She needed a new goal in life and though she loved to dream large she didn’t want to ruin her already perfect dream of finding a home. Friendship she thought, that will be my goal right now. She looked to the cave and in the direction of her home before settling on Mido’s blue gaze. I live at the building over there with Io, Aeron and Leon… Io’s my sister. Did you want to go in the cave or come back to my place. The female realized after she had spoken that she had made the assumption of his company. Her gaze lowered just slight as her ears dropped slightly as well. That is… if you want to. She said her voice not at all hopeful, it wasn’t uncommon for her to be turned away after a mere comment. She wouldn’t hold it against him if he refused her implied offer at chit chat. He would just join the list of many. Her eyes rose again to meet his.

Messages In This Thread