I just need to breathe
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 305 :: Out of Character text

Xyza had been preparing for the festival as of late her hands hard at work knitting or sewing as she wanted to have a black dress ready for as many nights as she hoped to go out. She smiled at the thought of dancing as she walked outside as she wrapped her dark cloak around herself. It had been difficult to finish her work with how many hours she had been losing and her body feeling worn from those missing times. But she would get them done but for now she needed to just unwind and let herself relax before setting into hours of non-stop work. She found herself near the entrance of the caves and considered going inside but decided to stay outside even though it was cold. Her skirt protected her legs fairly well from the wind and was feeling a lot better about being outside since her incident near the mountains. She needed to rest though her legs aching, her body tired and took a seat upon a flat rock that she dusted off. She started to think upon designs and brought out her small notepad that she found within the city upon searching for materials. She sketched yet another dress for herself having found an expanse of black material tucked away within one of the human structures. To her it seemed like a place where they celebrated events and from the amount of fabric she found tucked away in a tightly sealed chest among various other colours she had a decent amount of material to improve her sewing skills. She had hidden the boxes even more so as to not lose them to other scavengers and would use them as her supply for future clothing. She looked around having finished her small sketch and considered going home now refreshed to create.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::423 Points::3 OOC::

For the majority of the day Mido spent his time outside. He had been doing some training of a different kind. Ninety percent of the time he was really physically active, fighting, sparring and practicing with the wide variety of weapons he had in his possession. Today he had been focusing on the mental work, breathing, meditating, he entered his own mind and played with all the emotions he could feel. The huskadore disciplined himself internally this day, he could feel the aches and pains in his joints and his entire body throughout. He worked himself day in and day out way too hard, resting nowhere near enough of what one should. His pockets were still loaded with projectiles, and his hung out the back of his black cargo pants, although he hadn’t used any weapons today he still carried them on his person. He walked back toward his destination, his dwelling that happened to be one of the dens inside Anathema’s caves.

Paying little attention to his surroundings he continued toward the caves entrance. He hadn’t noticed the female outside the entrance before picking his eyes up from the ground. She sat upon a rock with a pad of paper of sorts in her hands; she seemed to be looking around. It was cold outside, their breath visible upon exhaling, at least she had some form of clothing on. She at least wore a dark cloak around her with a top that was white, and a brown skirt that covered her lower half. The multicolored mix had seen the woman around before, but had no idea what her name was. Approaching the female upon the rock he took notice of her features, her fur color and such, the little details is what he was good at remembering about others. Her eyes looked blue from what he could see, shades of red on her eyebrows and around her mouth; her hair relatively short and kempt. She didn’t look like any kind of wolf he’d known of, she definitely was part dog, what he didn’t know because he hadn’t seen anything like her.

It’s rather cold out here. I don’t think you would want to stay out here too much longer. You might catch a cold if you’re not careful. He spoke to her holding out a brown colored hand to help her up from the rock if she wanted it. He looked down at her with his abnormally blue colored eyes. My name is Mido by the way, and your name would be…?

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
ooc: So sorry for the wait, had some muse issues.

She noticed his approach thinking he was going to pass her by like many other but he didn’t. She tilted her head but threw him a pleasant smile anyway. Hi. She said meekly before he spoke. The male was right she shouldn’t be out here; her earlier brush with the cold already tested her body to a high point. Her throat scratched at the thought of getting sick and felt it was best to take her indoors. You might be right. I am Xyza Glow. She put her hand in his and couldn’t help but to feel the heat rise to her cheeks. She pulled herself up and was sort of sad to have to release his hand. She often didn’t have much contact with males nor many females to that matter but she figured the habit would be wise to get into. She was after all part of a pack now, not wandering alone in the world seeking her sister or a new life. She needed a new goal in life and though she loved to dream large she didn’t want to ruin her already perfect dream of finding a home. Friendship she thought, that will be my goal right now. She looked to the cave and in the direction of her home before settling on Mido’s blue gaze. I live at the building over there with Io, Aeron and Leon… Io’s my sister. Did you want to go in the cave or come back to my place. The female realized after she had spoken that she had made the assumption of his company. Her gaze lowered just slight as her ears dropped slightly as well. That is… if you want to. She said her voice not at all hopeful, it wasn’t uncommon for her to be turned away after a mere comment. She wouldn’t hold it against him if he refused her implied offer at chit chat. He would just join the list of many. Her eyes rose again to meet his.
[html]

Word Count ::513 Points::5 OOC:: Muse issues? Not a problem. My problem is that I can't post like after 11pm cuz I make stupid mistakes past my time of good functioning.

The decently clothed woman who sat on the rock just in front of the caves entrance greeted him. In his mind it seemed depressing for one to try to keep themselves occupied with their own loneliness out in the cold. The female with the intriguing appearance somewhat agreed with him, saying that he might be right. She introduced herself to him as Xyza Glow, it was kind of amusing because somehow her name seemed very appropriate to the male. Her name wouldn’t be one that he could easily forget if at all possible. Xyza Glow, it’s nice to meet you. She accepted his nonverbal offer to help her up off the rock. Her hand felt especially chilly inside his from her being out here, sort of causing him to worry about her a little. He watched her look around before bringing her eyes back to his. She said that she lived at the building in the direction behind him, she ranted off some of the others that she lived with. He looked over his shoulder in the direction of the hotel. The Dasa got a mild case of goose bumps at the thought. Unbelievable, she lived with the crazy woman Aeron and her mate along with a handful of other canines.

Xyza asked if he wished to go into the cave or back to her place. A comment like that from a woman he would normally over think far too much and cause himself to get nervous, but this time he didn’t ponder over it too much. In fact the husky-lab mix liked the idea of going back to the building where she was staying. He could walk her home and feel content that all was well, even though there was no danger or threats of any kind, not inside their pack lands at least. The days just felt gone to him, winter forced the sun to stay away longer, limiting the hours of light there was to work with and enjoy. Aeron was probably going to flip her shit when she saw the trouble making Dasa at her place of residence again so soon. The last time that he’d really seen her was during their training session which was primarily her making a big fool out of him. The interestingly colored woman continued to speak, reaffirming that he had the choice to do whatever. She returned her gaze to his one more time. Xyza seemed really timid and rather unsure of herself. Mido understood that it took all kinds of characters to make the world go round, but he felt sort of uneasy around others with little self confidence, because half the time they never gave themselves the credit they deserved. The male really didn’t feel like going back into the gloom of the cave, for once he was in there; he probably wouldn’t have anything to do. I wouldn’t mind accompanying you back to your place, if that doesn’t bother you. He answered, hoping that he wouldn’t be bugging her. He didn’t feel bad about irritating Aeron if she was there.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>XYZA GLOW

A smile drew across her face at his acceptance. His hand was so warm when it incased her own that she felt a slight shiver. It had been so long since anyone other than those she considered family had touched her. The lonely female felt a slight guilt for even they had not touched her much. All she had was those pups and their innocence. Finally her mind went back into the moment and she set her bag upon her shoulder as her arms hugged herself. Sitting had been warming but now her body was stretched out and the wind was easy to invade her warm areas. Follow me then. She said with an excitement in her tone. She looked back at Mido who had a strange look upon his face. Have you met my family? She asked guessing at what the look might be linked to but unsure.

She knew her family was strange and terribly mismatched. Just look at herself. She was broken in many ways, a spinster, a loon, she shook all the terrible things she thought of herself unwilling to succumb to sadness. Then there was Aeron, she frightened Xyza often and knew she felt uncomfortable by her strength. Then her sister, Io was something else entirely and tried not to think on what she felt about her other than sister. She loved her though and always would. Then Leon who seemed so strong but continued to stay with the powerful females for the sake of his child. They were quite a strange family yes, but it was the first time she felt she had a family. With her father she was a mother, caring for him and her brother but never really had time to take care of herself. They were a family but not for long. Her brother was gone and her father dead she had been alone for so long. Constantly seeking acceptance, family, love… and now that she had it? She felt selfish for wanting more than her blessing. She smiled at Mido trying her best to hide her internal self-pity. What is it that you do around here?

Word Count :: 357 Don't mind her pity party, its all internal XD... she would more or less seem contented.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::336 Points::3 OOC::

After having said he would like to accompany her back to her place she seemed to become livelier than before, a smile now graced her face. She told the half and half to follow along. When the female tpld Mido of the canines she lived with he strongly recalled his last encounter with Aeron, the female who was like a friend and a mentor to him, she really could be scary when she wished to though. Xyza asked the Dasa if he’d met her family. He didn’t know the extent of her family, so he was kind of unsure. Maybe? I know Aeron, I haven’t met Io or Leon, and I’m not sure if I’ve met all the children. He recalled the ex-assassin introducing her children the last time they spoke. Not too many canines could cause the multicolored mix to fear or worry, but the Ganesa Woman knew how to crawl under his skin.

She asked the Huskadore what it was he did here in Anathema. He thought about it only for a moment. I’m a Dasa, one of the warriors here in Anathema. After having said what he had, he examined her question with more scrutiny, maybe it was the way she phrased it that made him wonder. He was just a third rate warrior who in no way had proven himself. What did he actually do around here? He did absurdly copious amounts of physical and mental training. What was it all for though, he hadn’t ever taught anybody how to fight or use a weapon of any kind, but he probably could at least teach the basics anyhow, he could get a beginner pointed in the right direction. Concerning Anathema, he couldn’t think of any threats that stood against them, he never heard of any other packs disliking them, so war didn’t even seem like a possibility. What about you Xyza? What’s your specialty? He asked her in return wishing to talk about her and get to know a little about her.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]