fixed upon the ground
[html]

--

Word Count → 373

Silence hung over their heads like a transparent curtain. She merely followed in the male's footsteps, ears pricked and alert. The intent with which he observed the activity's host and guide mirrored genuinity; he was incontestably interested in whatever knowledge he could obtain from this experience whereas Lilin was just tagging along out of courtesy. She was gradually learning the ways of society, enough to get by without seeming like a savage. There was no refinement in her actions, aristocracy was a foreign culture. So when the male brought his arm forth in an invitation, it took several seconds for the loner to conclude what was expected of her.

Sucking in her breath, she finally slipped her arm into his. A smile of her own met his for the first time but it quickly faded when his surname rang clear. Relative number two in less than a full moon's time. Eclipse had been a distant cousin of sorts; an elusive connection also bound by both the Stormbringer and Soul bloodline. Lilin could only assume he was a sibling of hers, seeing as they both smelled of the same pack. It seemed like those she encountered could be placed in two major categories: loners and Ichikans. How big of a pack was it anyway?

“My mother's a second generation Stormbringer. Crow's daughter.” she admitted, lifting her head to gauge his reaction. Her revelation was stated in a matter-of-fact tone. As surprising as this impromptu family reunion was; she'd lost all trace of her dam and her sire, as she'd come to find out, was dead. Relating to whatever family she had left proved to be difficult when she lacked a solid bond with her parents. “I'm a Soulstorm though. Thought I was the only one until a met this girl named Eclipse. Are you her brother?” They stepped off the wooden pier and when the male offered his assistance with the use of his hands, Lilin gladly took it by holding on to them as she lowered herself onto the ice. There was discernible uncertainty in her steps. Although she knew the male would not be able to do anything if they fell through, he was a reassuring presence. . “My name's Lilin.”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilinbroke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lilinbroke p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilinbroke b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lilinbroke {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/awja0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a9a9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.lilinbroke .inner {margin:0px 10px 281px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.lilinbroke .wordcount {color:#636363; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #636363; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread