fixed upon the ground
[html]

<33

For a good few moments, they walked in silence, Saul's arm cocked out to the side in anticipation for her arm to rest gently through it. He looked down and smiled reassuringly at the female and after a few seconds, she seemed to realise what he was offering and slid her arm between his. She appeared to return his smile and Saul felt his stomach clench. She was a beautiful female and to have her smiling at him in this way was something that he hadn't really experienced. He tried hard not to think about Siku in that moment and he succeeded in pushing the white woman from his thoughts when the black and brown females own smile slipped in response to his name. His eyebrows furrowed gently as he tried to figure out what he'd said. If she was frowning at his name, what on earth had he done to her? It wasn't as if he had a bad reputation either, Saul wasn't the type to get into trouble with others.

Her words were a shock to him and his ears flashed back against his head for the moment. Saul really had no idea about his family and he'd wanted to change it for a while. It was strange then, that someone would pop up from the woodwork like this, a cousin of sorts. It was difficult to figure out the relation this female was to him- he had no idea what his own generation was. Still, he allowed his tail to swoop back and forth as she explained that her mother was 'Crows' daughter. He had no idea who this Crow was, but if her mother was a second generation, he must assume that whomever Crow was, they were the first generation of Stormbringers. Saul nodded softly.

"I'm afraid I really have no idea about our family history... Perhaps you could enlighten me." Saul said, the 'our' in his sentence coming off awkwardly. It was a shock to find his own relative out here. She continued and Saul smiled softly, although it did make him wonder who her father was. Eclipse was a Soulstorm because of Conor, but this female clearly was not Conor's offspring. He shook his head at her question. "No, Eclipse is my cousin. My Aunt Bris' daughter... Although she is more like my daughter- her father his dead and her mother is missing and she's been on her own since she was a few months old." He explained quickly, although he thought he may have said too much. This female, while she appeared to be family, didn't need to know all of that.

"Who is your father?" He asked, curious to see how else the Stormbringers were affected by Soul blood. It had given him an idea though. He had no idea about his family tree, but perhaps this female did. If she could give him more information, he was going to start a family tree so that they could keep track of who was related, and how. It would take a while and Saul thought that it might never be complete, but it would be good to know. She introduced herself as he helped her onto the ice. "A pleasure to meet you Lilin, a cousin I never thought to meet." He chuckled before turning and stepping further onto the platoon of ice. "What do you know of our family?" He asked, green eyes curious as he looked at her from the side.

580 words

<style>
.saul-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-q32 b {color:#2A2E1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-q32 {background-color:#CFDF97; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... s/saul.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737F4B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:215px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread