fixed upon the ground
[html]

--

Word Count → 421

In a different part of the world, primarily in Solbjorg Valley, the Stormbringer clan was a deeply rooted family. If only Lilin had known of their existence and strength in numbers, perhaps her destination would've been there and not where she currently resided. Her branch of the family was incredibly small and apart from the rest. The same could be said about her Soul bloodline. She knew not of a single wolf from that part of her heritage, with the recent exception that Eclipse posed. Her sire was long dead, negating any possibility of a 'chance' meeting with him. As for her dam, Crow had shunned her from a very young age, as he had with her grandmother. Why she bore the Stormbringer surname was a puzzle in itself.

Saul's reaction was exactly what she had expected it to be; a little less comical than Eclipse's but one of shock nonetheless. Relatives just kept on coming without her necessarily looking for them and oddly enough, they appeared to possess strong family values: something she found surprising considering her upbringing. She allowed a distant smile to cross her lips when he requested enlightenment. Somehow, she doubted that her small knowledge of the Stormbringer bloodline would be helpful to him. She would give him the information she did have, just because it was a part of her heritage that she considered a triviality - unlike the Azathoth era surrounding the circumstances of her dam's birth. Lilin nodded quietly when it was revealed that the last-born Soulstorm was in fact his cousin and not his sister, as she had previously assumed.

“I know much less than I let on. My mother's name is Lillith and my father's name is Haku. My mom never met her father, just like I never met mine. I guess it's some sort of trend in my family.” She purposely avoided using the word "our", seeing as her opinion was rather biased. The previously stated was said in a nonchalant manner. She couldn't change the past. These were the cards life had dealt her and she would have to make do. “Eclipse mentioned her parents being Bris and Conor. I'm afraid I don't know how they quite relate to me.” she added, momentarily forgetting about where they were or what they'd come to do. “I know my grandfather had a sister named Ravyn. My mother was quite fond of her.” Whether her newfound relatives were from Ravyn's side or Crow's side of the family, she couldn't tell. “Who are your parents?”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilinbroke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lilinbroke p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilinbroke b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lilinbroke {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/awja0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a9a9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.lilinbroke .inner {margin:0px 10px 281px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.lilinbroke .wordcount {color:#636363; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #636363; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread