slightly intoxicated
Selene had been in Halifax for a while, mainly staying in the area while she healed from the broken bones and soreness from being tossed from a large height, for many days she had sat alone thinking of the ones she left behind, of her adopted father and especially how she had failed to save his life. The cross she had around her neck, framed by glossy black waves of hair was the only thing left of him to hold onto, to keep as a memoir for the rest of her days. Her wanderings had been aimless, useless to the wellbeing of her. She sought weapons, not everyone was trusted. Her body had slowly become thinner, food wasn't something she was quite used to, in fact it could be counted as incompetence. 

Sounds of speech and different smells were in the air like a warbled drone, warm reddish eyes watched with slight interest at the scene played out in front of her. Tents we're set up, and trinkets and things seemed to be lain out for wandering and interested eyes to see. She found her petite body moving closer to the source of the small commotion. The cinnamon coated femme looked around, Most likely looking quite like an idiot standing around. Many people caught her eye, the closest one happened to be just a few feet away,  she approached but tentatively. She didn't walk over for a while, mentally jumping back and forth between yes and no, only to tread over lightly.

The man in shiny armor towered over the young woman, making the hybrid a little intimidated, even in his sitting state. Quietly, she asked not meeting his blue eyes but peering curiously at the other booths then to the things they had on show. There appeared to be some kind of dancefloor, strange to see to the young girl.  "What's happening? I don't see why everyone's here?" To this stranger she could easily be passed as a child, her stature smallish and frail. She noticed a bottle of red liquid, that she guessed to be wine. "My name's Selene. I come from Italy. I haven't been to one of these before. " She didn't sit down anywhere, but stood watching the different beings around her seeming to be having a joyous time. Selene found herself having a harder time relaxing, settling down and letting herself get loose and settled. A brown tail waved slightly, both in slight nervousness and in curious interest.

Messages In This Thread