slightly intoxicated
[html]

Selene didn't mean to linger beside the stranger, she didn't know of such festivals and celebrations. Why were they celebrating? Why did everyone seem to be in some form of unity? Different canines from different pack's seemed to be getting along well. Maybe it was a time for treaty and truce, because all of the groups couldn't possibly be allies, they were all too unique to do that. The male introduced him as Saluce, he was most likely older than herself and the way he asked about why she wasn't up there strutting her stuff and getting boys confuse her. Was he flirting or was the alcohol getting to his head? "Aw, I've been having a hard time interacting with guys. Spent too much time stowing away on a ship. Nasty bastards, most of 'em don't just want a smile." Her voice held no venom towards the canines who threw her off the ship and the ones that did real sick shit to her body, also leaving her for dead and a scavenger's meal. "But I'm not saying that all men are like that, I've met some nice guys before. Now...Who the hell do I trust?"

It was strange, to feel so intimidated by so many people, being a young woman of dominance and usual confidence, the strange people enjoying themselves with the music, swirling and moving with the rhythm. Reddish eyes caught sight of the beverage that was hued quite similar to her own eyes. "That's wine? Maybe I'll go get some later." Sitting next to him rather uncomfortably, it seemed quite known to her that she had issues with socializing. "You in a pack? I thought about a couple...But I can't decide." The dusky girl crossed her legs, but had her arms crossed just a little subconsciously, still unsure what to do about the commotion and activities. The music had a cherry drone, the kind that sometimes drove others to without thinking move their bodies. Taking notice of the armor he wore, the heavy looking shiny protective garments that were hard to ignore got the young woman wondering.

"Are you trading armor and stuff like that? Did you make them all yourself?" Curious questions came and went, the hybrid youth looked at the armor with interest, wondering how he could have done all that blacksmithing. Well it was certainly possible, this guy was huge! Selene turned her red orbs back to the dancing, very tempted to at least wander up to the action. How long would this festival last? The merchants and traders seemed to be there to stay, and for once she felt homesick. Italy had many places to go for entertainment, singing, dancing, getting drunk. Her adoptive father was fairly lenient, not caring if she came back wasted, or the day she had lost her virginity. Although it was unfortunate not having a mother, missing the useful disciplining she would need,  Jonito was more like a close friend than a father, Selene was eternally grateful that he had managed to save her life. There was the slightest scent of another female on the grey pelt of the man sitting beside her, it wouldn't be wise to do anything stupid like flirt and advance, but harmless dancing couldn't do anything, but would this stranger agree to dancing with her? Just one simple dance and she could get out of his life. Although, in her slightly nervous state it was out of the question to ask. Instead, she stayed fairly quiet. Listening to the music and watching the bodies dancing swoop and swirl like ghostly figures.

Selene felt out of place, with her smallish body and religious tokens such as the tattoo across her shoulders and the golden cross necklace she wore. People didn't seem to care, joyous laughter was comforting to hear and soon she was feeling safer. "I don't know what to do...My nerves are all shaky. I had some bad experiences lately." She sighed and watched with longing out to the happy crowd of dancers. "Mind if I have some o' that stuff?" Hopefully if the grey titan would share some of the sickly sweet smelling wine.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread