slightly intoxicated
[html]

WC:

A loud boisterous laugh erupted from him, her comments on boys and men hit him so hard that he couldn’t contain his uproar. Teary eyed blues turned to her as he gave her an honest look before shaking his head. Oh he knew the male mind to well, at least his anyway, and she seemed to have a healthy dose of caution which was good, it would help her in the future when she grew fully into her body.

“I think your first comment reflects a man’s nature better, if a man isn’t trying to get into your pants then he’s not attracted to the female form. But some of us have more demanding women who keep us in line,” he alluded to the fact, that he was taken, his own lovely lady out and about somewhere on the dance floor. “But not all of us are idiots either, your caution is good, should keep you out of trouble.” He remarked as his laughter died down.

Her barrage of questions stunned him, each one seemingly going in another direction. It was almost too much to process when the wine was so heavily laden in his blood. But he tried to sum up as much as he could.

“I come from Ichika no Ho-en, where I’ve slowly got my blacksmith shop back in order. I did make all of this, and I don’t make armor for anyone. It’s sort of something I don’t do.” He didn’t go into details about why he didn’t want anyone from another pack having a nice set of armor like he did, to many complications if he had to fight them eventually. But no one really needed to know that, or know that he would in the end make a set for someone worthy of it. “And if you’ve had some bad days lately, I wouldn’t advise using alcohol, tends to amplify any bad feelings. But you can have a bit, since I’m supposed to be selling people on Ichikan wine.” The bottle was handed to her as he nodded a bit.

“Any packs caught your eye though? Ichikan can always use dedicated individuals with a head on their shoulders.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread