slightly intoxicated
[html]

Sorry for the wait...I'm an idiot.

Selene giggled at the larger man's boisterous laughter, seeing someone so blurry eyed from laughing was enough to brighten her spirits just by a fraction. He explained a bit, mostly about the actions of men and so on. She didn't quite understand why men mostly noticed the physique instead of the inner soul of women. But of course men will be men, something virtually unchangeable. Her wary attitude towards them was a bit comforting, although she couldn't always keep her guard up. Saluce was proving to be friendly and fun, and her suspicions of another female were true as he suggested that he did have a woman to keep him in line. "Yeah, I've thought of a few places...An' I can't  decide yet. I jut don't know."

Sel had a little knowledge of the armor now, and the greyscale man said he didn't just sell it to anyone.  She wouldn't mind some armor someday, something not too heavy but enough to protect her. She had thought of  Ichika as a possible home a few times, but already decided she wouldn't fit in well there. "I can be dedicated yes, but I don't know if my head is on my shoulders, and it certainly won't be after a bit of this-" Sel gratefully took the wine to take a long but non-lingering sip. Laughing slightly at her joke. Yes, she was loyal, but how can she deal with things that would remind her of Italy and her past.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread