slightly intoxicated
[html]

WC:265

Saluce simply continued as he was, even as she explained her point of view. He was saddened a bit that she didn’t consider Ichika more seriously. His blues turned to her the alcoholic stupor he seemed to have been in washing away slightly. The behemoth wanted to fill Ichika with stronger individuals, ones that weren’t weak, ones that he’d work tirelessly for. Blues studied her and again he spoke this time more questioningly.

“Part of being a respectable individual is acknowledging ones faults, if you can recognize those and have a will to make yourself better then I’d insist on you joining Ichika. The pack needs stronger, more headstrong individuals and it would be in poor taste if I didn’t at least try harder to persuade you to give the pack a more serious look.” He dipped his head and returned to a more relaxed posture, as blues looked back out across the dance floor. A plan was already formulating in his head and it didn’t take long before it was laid fully out in his mind.

Standing he didn’t allow her much time to consider his last words, the impressive behemoth towering over almost everyone. Now the woman seemed so small compared to him, he had to noticeably look down to look at her face this time.

“If I offer a friendly dance to you, would you promise to consider my proposal? Tis only a dance, can’t let my mate get to jealous you know?” he smiled a wide grinning smile, the handsome brute stood silently, hands on his hips, waiting on the youths answer.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread