slightly intoxicated
[html]

yeah...poor sel

Selene tried to listen to the large man's words carefully, although found much difficulty with the laughter and music reverberating in the area. She heard him though, speak of his pack. She had thought of considering to join that group, but she just couldn't. "I've thought about it, yes. But I can't say that I am overly excited about it. No offense." A small frown ceased across her brow, she still needed time to consider the choices.

Saluce suggested a dance, and when the large man stood, she couldn't help thinking about a tower as he was so tall! Sel wanted to dance, but it almost sounded like a brine of some sort. And she knew that Saluce ment well, but this wasn't right. "I'm gonna have to pass on that. I hope you don't mind..." Selene brushed away an unruly lock of dark hair from her face before turning to face Saluce. She held out a tiny hand for the giant to shake, by slowly and softly murmuring "It's nice meeting you. But I have to go. Keep in touch, I may come and see Ichika some time." After the shake, she was off. Trotting easily into the folds of the crowd. Her concealment. Turning to give a small wave to the huge grey man as she went.

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread