Family is everything, no matter how far away
[html]

out of character text

Tony chuckled heartily at his sister's teasing, 'No. No girls yet'. He was about to say,'and you?' but then he remembered and closed his mouth firmly with a hint of a scowl. Evening his face up, he smiled and shook his head lightly. 'I've been good... Mam and Aro are fine by the way... How Enzo been?' he asked, 'Stopped being a immature little jerk yet, eh?' Tony chuckled. He was eager to see Enzo again, somewhat missing him. Though it was equally plausible that he wanted to cause another argument again. Tony would never admit it but he had kind of missed Lorenzo. He'd sat their at night somewhat disturbed by the shortage of hatred he managed to stock for Enzo, because he found himself missing him somewhat.

'What's this place like then? Y'know aside from the obvious' he chuckled again, shaking his head. 'I'm thinkin' a headin' for th' blacksmith co-rank... Y'know, do ssummink useful around ere, eh?' It was an out of the blue comment, but still it made conversation where there was none. He was eager to steer the conversation away from relationships after all.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread