Family is everything, no matter how far away
[html]

Sorry for late replies D:

Word Count → 000

Fia smiled softly, not noticing the sudden hint of the scowl in his muzzle before he wiped it away. The she-wolf laughed at his comment, her laugh bright and silky. "Mm, I dunno about that" Fia teased again with a wide smile. "Na, he's been good." the white-furred girl said. "Well...I describe it as a new adventure. Quite different from Crimson Dreams. I like it here" She said with a smile. Fia perked her ears up slightly, but she wasn't all that surprised. "Oh really? I'd think you'd want to lie around like a lazy furball all day" The small woman teased, bright blue eyes flashing as if they where smiling.

"But really, what made you want to choose Blacksmith?" She asked with an arch brow, a curious expression playing on her lips and ears. Fia was slightly happy that the conversation had gone from dancing around an awkward subject which would just end up getting them both flustered. Which the conversation had turned to a much more regular conversation among two wolves.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.fia-flowers { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Kdiw3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ac74cc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.fia-flowers b {color:#e7bcff; }
.fia-flowers p { color:#3f294c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.fia-flowers p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.fia-flowers .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fia-flowers .wordcount {color:#e7bcff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #e7bcff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread