Family is everything, no matter how far away
[html]

Tony ignored the news of his brother, but while he wouldn't admit it, he was quietly glad that Lorenzo was fine. Looking down with a smile, Tony shrugged, 'This place sounds cool. I didn' like Dreams much. Too quiet really...' he said honestly, frowning slightly. It had been quiet, too much so for him. Who, much alike his father, was a more spirited boy and longed for a bit of drama and space to hone his warrior abilities. And as his mother spoke of home, Italy, more and more. The distaste for the Italian pack became stronger. By that point he heard snippets about his father's new pride and joy and it had sounded wonderful.

'Me? Lazy? Nah, Fia. Big, strong lad like me cant afford to dick around all day, got work to do, eh?' Tony laughed, enjoying his time with this little sister. 'Size, ennit? I got bulk, lot'a folk don't 'ave that, eh?' he explained, 'Helpin' out the pack too ennit?' At least he thought so. But he though the rank requirement was stupid. And the same for the brotherhood, he'd join now if he could in fact. That's how much he wanted to help out, and that was how much he wanted a promotion too. Because deep down, he still wanted to be like hi Dad.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe06 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe06-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe06-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread