I'm a fish out of water
[html]

WC: 445. I'm slowwww :d. Feel free to play Shamus if you'd like. Hope you don't mind the slight pp I did with him near the end.

Bangle took a look around on the ice, as he sat there curiously empty handed. Only a couple other wolves were present, their backs turned towards him, but seemed hunched over their holes and carried poles with strings that disappeared into the dark waters below. It was somewhat quiet, Bangle noticed, though he was not quite sure why. Bat-like ears flicked at the dull-sounding revelry that took place upon land, which seemed quite a ways away from the pack of ice the male found himself on.

He wasn't alone for long, however, as another approached. The merchant noticed from the corner of his eye her outfit, but it was quickly dismissed as he heard his own stomach growling. When the female sat near him, Bangle's nostrils flared. He could scent the familiarity of the Court on her, having been familiar with the place himself once, but also something else that he could not quite put his claw on. Only when she spoke to him did Bangle look up from the hole that was carved out beneath them, grinning towards her. "I'm not sure, but I hope th' fish aren't bigger'n this hole!" Tossing his head upwards, Bangle laughed heartily, but was quickly quieted as his palm was forcefully opened and a pole was placed between his fingers. Opening his eyes, he noticed the shaggy white male had given him the tool he needed for the sport, and watched as Shamus gingerly handed one to the female next to him.

"Shhh. You don't want to scare the fish away, do you? Shamus asked, smiling kindly to both of them. "You'll need those, and some bait to lure the fish with." Then, the snowy man moved away towards a large satchel, and returned with a couple of freshly dug-out worms. The coywolf looked somewhat disgusted as he took his, still wriggling, and the Dreamer male moved towards Terra, taking the other worm and the string that was attached to her pole and hooking the worm onto the sharp end. The d'Arte male took this as a sign, and did the very same. "Good. Now, simply put the ends of your fishing poles into the water, and wait for a nibble. Call for me if you do. Good luck." He winked, and with that he departed towards another group on the ice a few feet away. Bangle watched him walk away, before he turned towards the female next to him, whispering loudly as he extended his free hand. "Name's Bangle, from Cercatori d'Arte. Y' come 'ere often?" The coywolf grinned jokingly at his jest, attempting to break the ice - as it were - with a new acquaintance.

<style>
.bangle-a12 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bangle-a12 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bangle-a12 b {color:#000C15; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bangle-a12 {background-color:#F5FCFA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/bangle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1E384C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.bangle-a12-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread