Sky so Blue
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina whined a little as her face was promptly given a wet slobbery bath by her tingla. Rubbing at her face she listened to the talk, her tail beginning to wag faster. Going outside and seeing the tochina sounded like lots of fun to her. They'd been taken outside before by their Mahn, so she didn't see anything wrong with what they were doing. Dalgina had gotten out of the nursery before, but at that point she'd been much more interested at staring at the sunlight filtering through than going anywhere. She'd just been trying to get closer. The only time she'd done anything else like this was going treasure hunting with Pandora. She'd been so proud, working to help Mahn find the treasure from the story.

Listening to the plan Dalgina trotted over. She shook her head. Dalgina didn't want to be under Keldava's stinky butt. No. I climb you push. You climb I pull. That made more sense to her. Convinced that Keldava would agree Dalgina began climbing up her tingla's back as she scratched at the wood excitedly. Dalgina pushed with all her might, halfway up and sure that she'd be coming down the other side with a whoosh. It was like the first time she'd gotten out, except that Keldava didn't flatten out like the stuffies had. There was a lot more wriggling though.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread