Hot Northern Blood
[html]

OOC no worries. forgot i had this thread and didn't send the link

A familiar voice filled the air, and Terra twisted around. There, looking better than before, was Shandom. Her tail thumped the ground happily, all worries cleared away. Whining she hoisted herself out of the snow, trotting over to where he was. She rubbed against him happily, enjoying the feel with contentment before talking. I feel great. Got into some trouble though. Came out to clear my head. Terra grinned at Shandom happily, the problems at the festival already fading away. It had been so long since she'd seen him, and Terra had changed. She'd grown up a lot, especially considering how she was ready for a mate and puppies now.

With that thought in mind Terra realized that Shandom was very much male. He was older, but he also had a rugged build to him, promising strength. He'd survived on his own, and even if the scars talked about how close he'd been to dying, he had survived. Terra rubbed against him happily, tail held high. I was worried you'd died out here. Knew you were tough, but that didn't seem to stop me. She grinned up at him playfully, her ears fully erect as she playfully challenged him to knock her down a notch.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread