Hot Northern Blood
[html]

Word Count → 234 :: ....yeah i suck.

The male was wagging his tail eagerly, a huge, goofy grin across his face. It was slightly uncomfortable for the much older man when Terra rubbed herself against him; she smelled like sex and vitality, something he did not typically associate with the young coyote. Her youth was still evident in her eagerness, but there was something about the subtle curves of her body that appealed to Shandom, and he had to suppress a deep, primal growl of longing when she so blatantly rubbed herself against him. But the older man would not do anything; he was much past the age where stuff like that was acceptable. Terra was a child, and would always be a child in the man's eyes. How strange.

The younger girl jokd about getting into trouble, and Shandom laughed genially, a deep and rich sound that echoed through the winter air. You silly girl. What'd you do? Shandom wasn't surprised the Court member was getting herself into all sorts of mischief; it was her inherent nature, and he supposed he could appreciate that. Not many things made the white man laugh, but this little coyote, this little girl - she was one of them. She was someone he could, shockingly, count as a friend. When she express concern as to whether or not he'd actually lived, the male laughed again - of course he had! The impish girl seemed to be begging for some fun, so the white male attempted to knock up against her, using his greater body mass to send the smaller female tumbling into the snow. I think you forget that I'm a strong guy, Miss Terra! Shandom laughed, wagging his tail playfully. I lived on my own for quite some time. Nothing could get me!

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... oredav.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:230px; height:186px; float:right; margin:2px; }

.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

art by james, code provided by the mentors!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread