Hot Northern Blood
[html]

OOC

Terra widened her eyes, feigning innocence. She really was innocent of seeking out trouble this time, but she could definitely play it up. I don't know what you're talking about. Her tail wagged eagerly as Shandom laughed. Terra missed his presence. No one else in the pack except the pups ran around on all four like she did. Terra did use her optime form, and eagerly, but just running around on four legs was something she could appreciate, and enjoyed with all her heart, snapping at the prey as it ran and calling to the moon. She'd grown never expecting to shift, letting it become a deep root of her, even as she adapted to what was around her.

Shandom pushed at Terra playfully, shoving her into the snow. Digging out she dipped her head down, flinging snow at him. Big and strong? I don't know about that. You seem like a normal old wolf to me. Terra bounced forward, attempting to tackle the larger male. He was so much bigger than her, and probably had a lot more experience at such things than her. These things never stopped her though. Terra always pressed on, no matter how big the odds, laughing and enjoying herself.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread