Hot Northern Blood
[html]
I say we make this a nice, short thread? I don't want to get too backdated. D: I'm sorry!! I can spree until like 12:30 WC: 340

The male hadn't laughed like this in a while, and he enjoyed it. Deep, rich laughter spilled from between his normally serious lips, and an eager smile lit up the scarred face like a candle. It was interesting, seeing the stress fall away from Shandom like a too-warm jacket: the man could be handsome again, and appear almost youthful. It was his darkest fear that he appear older than he truly was - he had been lucky enough to have a second chance, of sorts, when the virus entered his body and gave him a bit more of childhood. But by any stature the man was growing older, and the moments of childlike fun were now fewer and further between. Terra reminded him of what it was like sometimes with Lea, when simple play was the only thing necessary. Plus, he found her particularly attractive right now. A young seductress, too juvenile to touch, but just tempting enough to enjoy with his eyes.

Oh, the problems of a lady killer!

His rather poetic thoughts were interrupted by a blast of snow to the face, and Shandom, whose mouth had been open, coughed a choking bark to get the unpleasantly cold stuff out of his mouth. But it did not damper his spirits, and he kept a friendly smile on his ruined face. The older New Dawn wolf sunk into a deep play bow, wagging his tail eagerly behind him before he was, most unfortunately, tackled by Terra. For a moment the two were tangled before Shandom realized exactly how quickly it could get out of hand, and he leaped away, shaking himself free of the snow that clung to his fur. You are little minx, aren't you, girl? he laughed. I suppose you showed me, pushing a poor old man to the ground. His voice was mockingly serious and his face adopted an overly sad, forlorn expression before it broke into a grin as he turned to run at his little friend, hoping to, in turn, knock her back into the snow.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread