Hot Northern Blood
[html]

OOC

Twisting over Terra promptly began a fake sulk. Her cheeky glance would immediately reveal that it wasn't true though. Deserve? I haven't done anything for such a thing, Shandom. Head held high and away Terra pretended to be studying the sky before bounding back to her feet, tail wagging happily. She was never one to get down for long, even if just pretending. There was so much to do, it couldn't be spent wasting away after what she couldn't have, or was punished for, or a whole other myriad of things.

Cocking her head to the side Terra considered the question. There's a big festival going on. All the packs are coming and seeing it. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen! There's so many shiny things, and it's so loud, and they gave us food! I came up here to clear my head from all the noise there and...um...to try and cool down. Sheepishly Terra glanced down. Cooling down was exactly what wasn't happening at the moment.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread