Hot Northern Blood
[html]

OOC

Terra grinned at Shandom's clear dismay about the festival. It was pretty overwhelming, even for her. Terra was used to just dealing with her pack, or a handful of strangers at the most. Having so many pressed around her had made her freak out the first day, her instincts screaming the danger that she was in. Once she'd entered her heat though, the festival became a wonderful opportunity to look for a mate, and hopefully find one. There were so many canines there, there had to be at least one that could satisfy her.

She couldn't blame him about the shiny things either. It wasn't for everyone. Terra was just a horrible thief, attracted to all that glittered and was edible. She cocked her head at the wondering. I'm afraid I don't know. I don't keep up too much on what leaders are up to. There's much more interesting things I could be doing. There was one thing she thought she had to warn Shandom about though. Shandom...I know you don't like all the strange stuff, but be careful to stay adaptable. That can kill. She had heard enough stories to know that was true. Maybe Shandom already knew this, but she still felt the need to say it, especially after seeing Augustus unable to deal with something as simple as stairs.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread