Hot Northern Blood
[html]

OOC

Terra laughed again, tail wagging. She couldn't dodge any of the titles Shandom hit her with, knowing them all to be true. So you'll leave me to play the fool then? Terra had as much experience with luperci stuff as he did, despite the difference in years. Terra's curiosity constantly pushed her to learn more, though she often looked completely silly when she did that, having no idea how it worked. After all, the first (and only) time she'd worn a shirt Terra had tried to wear it like a cloak, wrapped around her neck.

Gently Terra nudged Shandom. I'm really glad to see you're doing well though. Gave me the fright of my life when I was told no one had seen you around. Almost thought you'd gotten lost in the snow with that white coat of yours. Her words were teasing, but the words of delight were real. Terra could use all the guidance from older canines she could get, still young and unsure of herself.

OOC Ending: Terra and Shandom play around some more before he can't take her smell anymore and departs for her pack, leaving Terra to try and collect her wits and avoid doing anything stupid. She fails

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread