Whatcha gonna do 'bout all dat junk?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Sebastian was not kept waiting for long. It was only a few minutes before he was approached by a presumed member of the pack. The man was similar to him, he noticed; taller, broader, boyishly handsome, more muscular, with thicker, less vibrant fur and deep blue eyes. Still, the two bore a certain resemblance. He was also completely naked, something that the Italian appreciated as his eyes flickered downwards for a moment.

Because of his sheer ego and the resemblance that the unknown male bore to him, Sebastian found him instantly attractive. This man was as close to a clone he was likely to get (he even looked around the same age!) and Sebastian was just vain enough to want to screw himself.

Sebastian grinned dazzlingly, turning his tactful charm up full blast for the handsome young man. Salve, Messere, he said warmly, bowing to the taller male. I am Sebastian of Casa di Cavalieri. I was curious about the other packs of these lands, and was hoping that someone could teach me a little." Sebastian's eyes flicked upwards modestly, keeping his supple body bowed over humbly.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread