Whatcha gonna do 'bout all dat junk?
[html]no worries Smile

Their world had been in war a season ago, and the new ease and peace was a welcomed feeling for them. His own mother had been in an AniWayan prison during the latest summer, and Oak would do anything in his power to prevent such things from happening to them again. There was plenty the occurred among them, as pack mates and friends. But those happenings were not for the eyes and ears of another pack to be gossiping about.

It is a large house, or mansion. Most pack mates live there, unless they choose to live alone. We have any many litters born and grow up there. As have my brothers and I. Oak explained, a soft smile on his face.

He nodded as the other male spoke, his assumption wrong as many assumptions tended to be. Me either. I am more of a hunter for rather then a defender of the pack. Unless of course… a situation arises. “ Thankfully it really hadn’t since the war. But they should not be seen as weak, or unable to defend themselves. Even to a allied pack. There was building going on in Casa, right? How is that going? Anu had told him of the remodeling they were doing in the new pack. Through the grapevine of his Courtier brother and high-ranking mother Oak received all sort of news.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread