emerald eyes and fireflies
Amy's lips curled slightly at the offer. It was rather amusing, watching this young female try to be polite. She obviously didn't have any true manners, or if she did they were rusted from living among the savages in the land. Amy looked around, selecting a chair that didn't seem too bad. Pulling it over she sat down. You'll have to excuse me. Getting up and down was getting more difficult, much to her frustration, and she'd much rather stay in a position where she could easily move than have to struggle with standing up. The tail curled around Selene as she settled down.

The chatter about her shop gave Amy a slight glow of pride, switching over to an intense business interest in a matter of seconds. Searching for a sword. That Amy could definitely help with. Smiling she barked slightly, summoning Hadley to her side. Turning her head she faced him. Get some swords out of the wagon. Make sure there's a couple short swords in there too. If she could turn this into a business deal Amy was not above doing that. Trade was one of the few times that her pregnancy managed not to spill over into real life, sending her into turmoils of emotion.

Set into a business mind Amy was a lot more relaxed and in control than she'd been before. The rest of Selene's words were simply background, polite chit chat while they waited for the real business to begin. Inclining her head Amy nodded sympathetically. You don't need to worry about who he is. He's just a slave. The marks are from a dispute. The chatty female continued though, and Amy's ears pricked with curiosity. The female was the right age, but...I know plenty of families that died by fire. Can you tell me anything else?

Messages In This Thread