emerald eyes and fireflies
[html]

feel free to make up a last name for Selene's dead family XD

Selene watched as Amy plucked a chair from somewhere and sat upon it, and yes it would be wrong to have someone who was pregnant to sit upon the ground. She nodded as Amy did so, only to turn her attention to the wagon. Amy had ordered the man to get some swords, two conflicting emotions were felt. Sorrow for the man that he had to be commanded so, but also the selfish feeling of satisfaction that she'd be soon holding the cold shiny blade of a sword in her palm. Crossing her legs where she sat, the youth was able to sit rather comfortably. Her suspicions about the scarred male were true. He indeed was a slave and had no will of his own however much mass he had over Amy. But Amy seemed fierce, like there was this inner fire inside of her that would not be challenged to be let out. It was inspiring really, but Selene wasn't that brave.

Eyes wandered again to the slave man, feeling obvious guilt over his position in the world. She, not being the most gifted and higher ranked was still fortunate not to have her life working with almost no pay. She couldn't imagine seeing her broken body, shoulders slumped in defeat as she catered to someone else. Shaking her head, she cleared the image from her mind. "Oh...He has no name? What do you call him when you give commands?" Amy was asking about her family, the one back in Europe. Large ears perked so much that the floppy left one stood up as if normal. So maybe she knew. "It was over a year ago, maybe in Milano...About six people died. They were all my family." That was all she knew, the death toll and the city, Jonito relocated them to a smaller town, not as large and bustling. "This guy, Jonito Vansenza rescued me, as a pup. He took care of me as a father afterwards, but this big mafia...Had some thugs come over and slit his throat." The end of the sentence was spat in slight disgust, how could an empire be so brutal? 

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread