emerald eyes and fireflies
[html]

I made a poop post xP

Selene nodded at the golden woman's words about her slave. Many in Italy had them, mostly wolves as laborers. She could understand where Amy was coming from with the slavery. Her own father wouldn't use slaves, his own beliefs were that they were perfectly capable of doing their own work.

Amy recollected, thinking back to Europe. Selene listened intently to Amy's words, hanging onto each syllable. So she did know of her family. Selene quietly said "Barino." It sounded familiar, maybe she'd hear her father Jonito speak of it on occasion. Maybe the reason he died was to protect her from the dangers of being an heir to a wealthy family. "I-I think my father, well adoptive father knew of them...He must've died trying to keep them away from me." Her face turned thoughtful as many things were adding up. So she was probably the last. "Did you work with them? Or your whole family?" Europe was huge, and if Selene's family had somehow gained control was very fascinating. A newfound respect for Amy was felt by the young hybrid, she knew so much about things, and was certainly in control of most things.

The sky was slowly darkening, twilight was upon the trio and the wagon sooner than expected. "Did you manage your trades mostly in Europe?" Making conversation seemed much easier, like talking to an old friend or relative.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread