Welcome
[html]

Trent wasn't very used to the optime form just yet, and so he doubted that he would've thought her much more pretty if she was in it presently. It would take time for him to see the beauty in it, although he liked the shiny accessories that it brought. Well, for those who actually had shiny accessories, anyway. Trent had nothing, presently. He smiled nervously when she made her comment, not really sure how to respond, especially because his comment had only been half genuine to start with.

When she came closer and stuck her nose around the corner of his door, Trent backed off into the room, narrowly managing not to make a panicked sound in the process. He stumbled onto the ground, still not too used to this two-legged form, and stared up at her from underneath his long, orangey mane, of which a large portion hung in his face. Trent hastily wiped away a couple strands of hair so that he could see again and looked at her apologetically. Uh, I'm not used to this form much yet.

Oh, right, she'd asked him about the room. Trent glanced around, and he wasn't really sure. The only thing the room had was a broken table. So, essentially all it had was a corner of firewood, since Trent had shoved it in the corner, finding no use for the two-legged, cracked item. I guess because it's... He looked around the emptiness, and began to wonder the same question. Uh, I don't know. It was just the first one I looked in. The ground's a bit hard, though, so I haven't slept much in here yet. Trent glanced at the ground, avoiding eye contact or even looking at her face. He'd remained seeted on the ground, even though he was in his optime form, to hopefully avoid falling over again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread