Welcome
[html]

She seemed glad for his words, and Trent smiled at her; probably his first genuine smile that day. He looked at the makeshift den once more, satisfied with how it had turned out. It would sure beat sleeping on the cold, hard floor. He was new, but he intended to stick around. The pack didn't seem very big, from what scents he'd caught lingering around, but that was okay. Trent felt more comfortable knowing the pack wasn't enormous, since it meant that he would be less intimidated by everyone in it. Being new is kind of weird. I've never been new before. But I guess I'll get over it. He grinned slightly, opening up a teensy bit before locking his walls around him again, firmly in place where they usually were.

Trent swallowed at the touch of his hand, still very much unsure if this was what he really wanted. Truth was, if anything happened then he would do it because it was appropriate, in his eyes. He was supposed to be a strong and masculine male, woe the females and stuff like that.

This time, he did catch her hint, and Trent swallowed dryly as the reality of her words hit him. He could feel his hands quiver as he moved a hand up to her cheek. The coywolf touched her cheek gingerly, as though it was made out of porcelain and he was afraid it'd break, and he looked up at last, at her face. Maybe I could learn to love her. Then why was the dark-furred male he'd met during his first luperci change all he could think of at the anticipation of getting physical with anyone at all? Would it really be fair to do this to her, all for the sake of his selfish need to overcome his sick gay desires? But between fair and what he needed...

Grey eyes stared numbly at her face as he tried to dig up his moral compass, a shaking hand still gingerly touching her cheek.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread