Welcome
[html]

OOC

The poor male seemed uncomfortable with Terra's actions. It made her feel awful. She shouldn't have pulled away. Terra hadn't had a choice though. If she'd been thinking clearly Terra wouldn't be doing any of this, but without any experience to help her deal with the need, Terra fell victim to the tug. It hurt to stop, even if it was her own instincts forcing her to do so, telling her to wait for the one who would stay with her, help her raise healthy pups and keep them safe when vulnerable.

His reassurances were sweet to Terra, assuring her that it would end, not leaving her endlessly crazy. The relief that swept through her was like a dash of fresh water on her face. Meeting Trent's eyes now she watched him smile, trying to reassure her. Terra crawled over to him, nuzzling against him, trying to keep in check this time. She was so glad that he hadn't decided she was crazy, or that he wanted nothing to do with her. Thanks for putting up with this. I've never had this happen before. If you meet me after this ends, I promise, I'm much more agreeable.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread