take what you want, give nothing back
[html]

Word Count :: 304 lol I feel bad for Trent-baby. The cuteness shall soothe his wounds. <3

The young prince was not the most formidable sight running down the hallway at the intruder, but one couldn’t mistake the potential for a large and muscular frame or the perceived ferocity alight in his bright green eyes. His wolf blood gave him power and his dog blood gave him the deep-buried streak of protectiveness, and he was altogether serious about chasing this newcomer hybrid away despite his own sub-adult-size and his illness. His jaws opened then clamped down on one of the sturdy legs, though his teeth only barely pierced the skin. He applied as much pressure as he was capable of in his sick state, though, and a yowl of pain and fear reached his ears after the optime-formed crashed to the ground.

The sight of the orange-haired stranger pressing close to the floor in terrified submission gave the boy pause, and Skoll stepped backwards, relinquishing his grip and curiously cocking his head to the left. Satisfied that the man wasn’t going to do any harm lying on the ground, the growing puppy gave his bitten leg a lick then climbed on top of the male, sitting down to keep him in place. Green eyes fastened on the coywolf, and the Haskel took a deep breath, puffing his white chest out with pride and power.

“Whatchoo doing in the King’s house?” the golden wolfdog asked, his voice not coming out deep and ringing as he wanted but rather kid-pitched and raspy from his coughing. His ears twitched in annoyance at his feeble tone, but he went on. “My daddy’ll whoop you, and he’s big, bigger than I am,” he added, as if this fact would be difficult to believe. “But maybe I letchoo go if you ’splain yourself, mister.” He grinned and gave the man a reassuring pat after this grueling interrogation.

Image courtesy of ilovememphis@Flickr; coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.skoll1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BMJL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d8cc97; width:100%; max-width:600px; min-width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#616d6a; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.skoll1 b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fffbe0; text-shadow:#000000 2px 1px 2px;}
.skoll1 p { text-indent:30px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.skoll1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread