take what you want, give nothing back
[html]
ooc here · table by Alli!

Trent listened to what the boy said, although he didn't recognise any of the names he mentioned. Not the siblings, anyway, names that were meaningless to him since he had never heard of them before. He felt awkward, and because that was his usual state of being, Trent despised feeling as he did. The coywolf just nodded at the words the boy spoke, and wondered if maybe it'd be better if he would just leave.

When the boy got more enthusiastic, Trent felt a little less uncomfortable, simply because if one of them was continuously talking, at least it wouldn't be quite as awkward. He listened, large coyote-like ears perked forward, and finally there were a few familiar names. He didn't really think that Caspa was part ghost, and considered speaking up against it, but in the end it didn't really seem to matter. If that was what Skoll wanted to believe, well... Trent didn't think that it would be much use arguing with a kid about such things anyway.

"That's nice. I know Caspa and Terra too." He smiled awkwardly, and remembered his first very awkward meetings with both of them all too well. Wasn't his life a party? "Well, I haven't been here for very long, so... I don't know yet if I like it here. But at least it's better than being outside alone." Again the awkward, forced smile, which Trent hoped the young boy wouldn't be able to tell from a real, genuine sort of smile.

<style type="text/css">
.trentfeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#735245; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.trentfeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.trentfeb1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.trentfeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:600px;background-color:#1b0100; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BxMZH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 123px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f301b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread