take what you want, give nothing back
[html]
Skoll Haskel

Word Count → 190 · Want to wrap up soon? :3 I know this thread's been going on for a long time. x3 I suppose there's opportunity for Trent to be like, "um noway" and leave in your next post if you wanted, even, but we can continue for as long as you want. xD

Skoll beamed naively as the male spoke of the pair of females. He was proud somehow of others knowing his friends; he loved to share them and to hear others talk about them and everything. It was like they belonged to him, in a silly childish way, and he wanted to know if others liked them and what adventures they had. It was like he was with them all the time, a part of their lives, even if he wasn’t truly present. He almost thought to bother Trent more about it, nab some details, but he wasn’t deaf to the way the male spoke and the muffled discomfort in his tone. He had a feeling that he shouldn’t try to make the coywolf talk much more.

“Oh, well, I hope y’ like it,” the blonde boy mumbled, looking down at his paws thoughtfully. “It’s cold outside too. But food here, an’ friends iffa make friends. An’ always y’can live inna hotel or inna house or somethin’.” He hopped up onto all fours and blurted without thinking of how the words could frighten Trent, “You can stay here iffa need to!”

table by raze; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.suncharskol-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.suncharskol {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.suncharskol .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Almendra SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.suncharskol p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.suncharskol p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.suncharskol .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.suncharskol p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.suncharskol b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread