take what you want, give nothing back
sure, i'll have trent leave here so we can wrap this up. Big Grin my last post, thanks for the thread!

[html]
ooc here · table by Alli!

The speak of food made Trent feel guilty about his regular trips to the food storages and the kitchen; taking without giving back, being a scavenger. He nodded quietly to Skoll, though. "Uh, yeah," he agreed in a mumble. Then came an enthused blurt of words that didn't frighten Trent much, although it did overwhelm him a little. Quite the energy-costing little guy this was.

He shook his head, though, rejecting the offer. "I uh, I stay at the hotel. I... should probably head back." Trent got up off the ground and shot Skoll an apologetic expression before averting his gaze again. "So uh... I'll see you around, right?" Sorry again, he thought after, but couldn't bring himself to say the words.

Then Trent started to leave the house, if Skoll had nothing else to say, making his way back to the hotel where he'd take a quick nap.

<style type="text/css">
.trentfeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#735245; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.trentfeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.trentfeb1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.trentfeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:600px;background-color:#1b0100; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BxMZH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 123px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f301b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread