said i'd always be there
[html]

OOC: pp is fine..

She had ruined things, she knew it. Soon enough Sebastian was there to lift her from the floor, she resisted to struggle away, thinking of how foolish and stupid she must've looked. And she was a drunk? No. That wasn't true. She wasn't even close to the hysteria alcohol sometimes gave, so Sebastian had to be wrong. "That would be because I'm not drunk. I never get emotional. I just made a fool of myself." She took a moment to register things, she was soon back beside Hadley, she crossed her arms over her torso and chest for a moment, turning her muzzle just a bit down to say her apologies. Noticing how Hadley appeared so disgusted. "I'm sorry...I just-noticed you guys seemed close. That's alright right? And I just moved because it looked uncomfortable the way you sat."   

She ran her fingers through her long hair for a moment, the alcohol now didn't appeal to her. Although it seemed unfair that she couldn't drink now and they could. She understood immediately after Sebastian explained the friends thing again, nodding and looking rather childish, similar to a child who had just been scolded for doing wrong. She hated to think that Hadley didn't want to talk to her now, not even acknowledge her as a friend. Shame, was mostly the dominant feeling now. "You guys...I'm sorry for what I said. I'm so disgusted with myself."

They didn't say that they wanted her out of the house, that was alright but what could she do? She couldn't take on the role as a talkative guest, or even hostess. She had no idea how to entertain and so forth. Maybe she'd stay quiet, turn into the invisible guest, they'd forget about her and the night would be forgotten. Now she wished she was drunk. Anything after or before the bottle would be forgotten tomorrow, and she'd be able to trek on in peace without shame or disgust in herself. She felt small between two men, in the middle almost expected to do something. She crossed her legs subconsciously, didn't even open her jaws to speak. She had nothing else to say anyway.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread