said i'd always be there
[html]

Halifax, private for the Hadley monster around seven pm. Also open for Sebastian, and no posting order.

Many things were infecting the young coydog's mind of late. The meeting with Amy about Selene's family back in Europe was confusing. A rich heir to a large family's wealth? She had to be kidding. But the itching thing was, Amy wasn't. She couldn't be, the way she spoke of the Barinos as if they were a hallowed and sacred thing. Amy's slave also kept traitorously wandering back to her thoughts, how he was almost emotionless with only that fearful gleam seen so often in prey whenever Amy would get near. The wounds she had seen inflicted on his body couldn't possibly be accidents, they were to deep. Too calculated.

Once again the streets were empty, free of any bipeds like herself. It was cold, a painful brisk feeling would soak into her brown coat of fur, unpleasant and certainly unappreciated. The young femme sought out some shelter, finding safety in a large house. She ran with quick catlike steps, slamming the door behind her not caring if the place was habited or not. There was a large fireplace, the girl quickly lit the fire and brought a flame which turned to flickering fire before her ruby eyes. A large couch was set near the heat, perfect for the coming blizzard.

The only sound she could hear was the whistling of the wind in the windowpanes, as the snow fell soundlessly from the dark clouds above. She sighed, feeling lonely once again. Her head was rested on the end armrest of the couch, her black hair fell over her shoulders and past her chin in a glossy ebony wave. The only thing she could see outside was white. The wind had picked up and was refusing to go down and submit. It would be a long night for sure.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Hadley hadn't moved far from Sebastian. They'd decided to stay the night, which was good considering how nervous he was about approaching his new home. Sebastian was really nice. He hadn't hit, threatened, or glared at Hadley even once, always laughing and worried about how he felt. Part of him was sure this was just a dream, that he'd wake up and find Amy standing there, ready to start a new game. Or maybe it was real, but Sebastian had bought him for pure physical pleasure, a thought that deeply disturbed the hybrid. He still couldn't quite believe he'd had sex with a guy and enjoyed it. It made him feel sick.

A light came from below. Tip toeing down the stairs Hadley stood at the edge, looking down nervously. Half convinced it was Amy here to take him back he glanced over to Sebastian nervously. The guy was asleep, curled up in blankets. Hadley had remained wide awake, trying to take everything in, despite repeated assurances things were different now. He slipped down the stairs quietly, making sure not to squeak the steps. There in the room Amy had traded him off in glowed a fire. He stepped back, stumbling slightly. This was it. She was here to take him back.
[html]

OMFG IT'S A HADLEY

Many different sounds made her nervous. Someone was here and they were probably going to drive her away, force her into the snowstorm outside. The young woman paused a minute, not daring to breathe as she heard a sound of someone softly falling backward to catch themselves. "Hello?" Her voice was curious, she crept up as quietly as she could from the couch, to silently creep over to the stairwell. What she saw was surprising. "Hadley? Is that you?" She easily recognized that dusty brown and grey face, but even more the scars. She didn't reach out, but definitely had the strong impulse to. "Are you alright?" He didn't seem to smell of Amy anymore, but of a man. Was he sold off? Or did he hang around with others. She placed a hand on the round mount on the side of the stair railing before sheepishly looking away.

"I-uh had to find a place to stay for the night...It's storming out there. Do you mind if I stay down here?" She brushed her hair away from her face, indecisive and shy yet feminine. She didn't say anything else, but stepped back a little to sit upon the couch again. He'd probably kick her out, that or Amy. Crimson eyes fluttered away, shy once again. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to tell her to leave.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FF008A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ower-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC don't forget about amy

Footsteps came closer, and Hadley braced himself for the worst. He didn't move, didn't struggle, simply dropped his gaze and adopted a blank look. It was best not to fight. The more he fought the more she enjoyed herself, the deeper the cuts. Hadley couldn't help himself though, always breaking into a struggle partway through, followed by her laughter. He stopped breathing as a voice called out, saying his name. Female. That was definitely female.

Not Amy though. He lifted his head, finding himself facing the young hybrid Amy had talked to. She came from a pretty important family. Amy had worked quite hard to win her confidences. He straightened up, the rules still impressed into his mind. Don't embarrass her by being clumsy. Don't insult her guests. Even beyond Amy's presence he felt sure that Amy considered Selene one of her 'guests', and would kill Hadley if he offended her. Hearing her words he shook his head. It's fine. Stay. Do you want some blankets? Sebastian has some upstairs.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She still braced herself for being driven out, but instead Hadley told her where the blankets were. Who was Sebastian? Confused, the girl shook her head and apologized "I'm sorry. I hope I'm not a bother." Selene looked him over, he appeared healthier, maybe even stronger. He was attractive for a man, but the scars and lines of pain had shown through on his emotionless face. "Where's Amy?" She didn't wag her tail at the name, but looked curiously at the brown male. The girl smiled warmly and even though not the hostess, gestured for him to sit down or at least stand near her. An ear flicked as she joked "So if this Sebastian is sleeping...Am I supposed to just go on up there and pull the blankets away from him? Or I could just sleep down here." She shrugged, trying to remain casual and dignified. 

So many curiosities and so many questions. When Amy was in Hadley's presence, he didn't say a word to her. Maybe she wasn't around. Hopefully, she wasn't. Amy was fine company, but the things she assumed the golden dog had done to Hadley were to barbaric to take the dominant dignified woman seriously. She stood up, and went to stand in front of Hadley. She reached out a hand to gently touch the side of his face, deliberately missing the scars which still could be painful. "What did she do to you?" Her voice was hushed, afraid to hear what really happened.

<style>
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ower-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He wasn't exactly sure what to do, used to just being ordered around. Hadley actually found himself reaching for the memories of what Amy usually do when there was a guest. Part of him wondered if he should wake up his new master to inform him, but waking Sebastian seemed like a pretty bad idea. Disturbing his master's sleep had always resulted in more pain. When she spoke Amy's name Hadley shook his head. He didn't want to speak about her, afraid that could summon her there to take him away.

She gestured for him to sit, and Hadley sat down on the stairs nervously. He watched her, his eyes partially masked. Her words were meant to be funny, but Hadley took them quite seriously. You can have the blanket I'm using. He didn't want the girl to be uncomfortable. If it meant giving up the blanket so be it. He'd slept without them before, did all the time. He stiffened slightly as she touched his cheek, trying not to pull away. His eyes filled with fear, unable to pull away, unable to speak.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Duude. We should open this up for Sebastian as well. If it's alright with you of course.

Hadley offered up his own blanket, but she had to refuse. "No, it's fine...You can have it. I won't take things from others that had it first." The dusty man said nothing about Amy much to the young woman's disappointment, it was strange not to see her around. He seemed as if he didn't want to be touched, and rightly so. But she was genuinely concerned, wanting to know if he'd be alright, something seemed to cloud his eyes much like fear. "No, Hadley...I wouldn't hurt you. Never. Never never. I'm not sure I can hurt anyone." She let her hand flutter away to dangle limply at her side. This concept of his fear was saddening, that someone could work to break another soul. "I'm sorry."Sel said it again, meaning it but also realizing she said it too much. The small Italian sat back, leaning into the plush cover of the sofa. Unable to say more. Deep inside she liked Hadley, but was it out of pity? That would be wrong. Was it because he too was used as a toy for another's enjoyment?

Selene took a breath and slowly and softly said "Hadley...Would you be able to see me as a friend? Don't you know I'm not going to hurt or do anything wrong?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC That would be funny. Wake up and find Hadley missing

She turned down the offer of the blanket, something that relieved Hadley a little. Immediately he felt guilty for that. He'd spent all this time learning that he had no worth, and felt bad for wanting something for himself. Well, that wasn't exactly true. Hadley had a very specific worth. He was good for general labor, relaxation, fixing things, caring for animals, and16 bottles of alcohol and matches. That was worth. Just not as much as a normal canine was. Besides, even Amy had worked to make him presentable, cleaning him up and not injuring him before he was traded away. Like a new item, waiting to be broken in. Not a comforting thought, knowing that Sebastian would grow tired of his new slave and eventually start using him like a normal one.

Again, he was promised not to be hurt. It was strange, being told that. Hadley knew that Amy was the only one to really hurt him before, but he just couldn't help himself. Every touch was another potential scar, another opportunity for pain to wrack through his body. He didn't understand the apology, his ears flattening in confusion as she moved away, sitting on the couch. Hadley wondered if he should get up and follow her, but he'd been told to sit. He remained on the stairs where he was, still and quiet. Her words felt odd to Hadley, like something spoken out of his past. Hadley didn't know what to say.

<style>
</style>
[/html]

So I was half asleep writing this post and derped. No way he would kiss her. Sorry
[html]

Sel felt sad in a way, and a little tinge of ferocious rage at Amy for breaking such a soul like Hadley. Whatever feelings she had for the dusty man had to be pushed away, they just had to. Would it be dangerous for Hadley to be near her? She wasn't doing any good for him now. She placed her head in her hands, laying limply on the couch. "Hadley...What am I supposed to do? I can't..." She could think right, from the start she hadn't liked the way he had been treated by Amy, how the scars on his body showed every little game Amy had put him through. Trying to protect someone so distant was difficult.

She peeked out from her fingers and lifted her head just the slightest fraction. "W-Will you sit with me? It's your choice. You don't have to if you don't want to." The young woman felt melancholy, knowing that he would do whatever she asked. And he needed some free will!  Selene looked back outside the window, at the blustering flurries of snow. She brought her knees up to her body, wrapping her thinnish arms around them. "I would have helped you out there...Done something to get you away from her."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Sebastian had slept soundly, though Hadley had declined sharing the blankets and had claimed he wasn't tired. Though the Italian hadn't believed him, he didn't press the issue. He was trying to make Hadley more independent, after all, more capable of making his own choices. It was early days yet, though after a while in Casa di Cavalieri, Sebastian was hopeful that Hadley would make a full recovery.

Still, Sebastian hadn't been especially tired himself when he had slept, and had therefore slept lightly. He was prone to waking up without reason whenever he slept without tiring himself out, and tonight was one of those nights.

Sebastian gathered a blanket around himself like a cloak, wandering out of the room and padding quietly downstairs. At the bottom of the staircase, his way was blocked. By Hadley, no less. Someone was speaking to him, though the hybrid's bulk made it more difficult for him to see her. Even when he was sitting down, Hadley was a big guy.

The lustrous male quietly stepped down the stairs, peeking at the chocolatey woman over Hadley's broad shoulder. She was pretty enough, fairly thin. Might have coyote genes. Apparently quite nice, judging from the last few words he picked up.

"A friend of yours, Hadley?" he asked breezily, smiling a welcoming smile at the woman.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley began to partly rise at Selene's words. He'd been asked to sit with her, so he would. The sound of footsteps behind him had his head swiveling though. Relief ran through him as Sebastian came down. His master was here, he no longer needed to guess what was right and wrong. Sebastian would tell him. Sebastian kept the blanket draped around him like a cloak, delicately stepping around him. Hadley honestly felt like he was watching a female doing that. He was glad to be in the dark of the stairs with the rise of disgust and lust tangling inside him again.

Hadley stood up next to Sebastian, and smiled slightly at his words. Yes. At least, he thought so. Selene had said she was his friend, and she was being pretty nice. True or not Hadley believed her, though he wasn't inclined for getting any closer to her. If Hadley had things his way he would probably just curl up somewhere and forget about everything, get lost in alcohol. That had been denied him though, so he had to work things out sober, without the liquid courage. Clearing his throat he gestured softly. This is Selene. Selene, this is my master Sebastian. Realizing that he'd probably overstepped his bounds Hadley fell silent, pulling back towards the stairs.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

tired...*yawn and heads off to attempt to sleep, but keeps phone to post with*

Just as Hadley was about to move over towards where she sat, delicate footsteps made the lithe girl's head turn in surprise. A figure appeared from the stairwell, peeking curiously over the brawny shoulder of Hadley. She took a moment to take notice of his reddish tones of pelt, trying to figure out this stranger a little more. He seemed friendly enough in her eyes as he spoke. Hadley introduced her, and she nodded and quietly said "Hey." The presence of another being in the room was slightly intimidating, although the girl made it a thing to not show it on her face. The delicate Italian sat up straighter on the couch, watching the two males curiously. So Amy did sell Hadley. Just what she thought.

The femme had no suspicions that this Sebastian was treating Hadley poorly, by the looks of it they almost seemed like friends. She nodded and looked away, uncomfortable for the time being. She never did really try to advance and flirt much at Hadley, but let all feelings breeze by to be ignored. How could any sane being want Selene anyway? Her past was too conflicted and there probably was some dormant insanity waiting for the perfect opportunity to show itself. She crossed her legs, and looked away from the two men. Unable to say anything, unable to muster up some polite conversation.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Hadley had mostly gotten over his fear of Sebastian, even smiling slightly as he introduced the woman to Sebastian. Selene. A familiar name- a goddess' name, maybe. The young woman responded quietly with a single word. Sebastian wondered if he had interrupted something between the pair. He kept the blanket wrapped around himself and leaned against the door frame, glancing between the hybrids- one a large, powerful man, the other a slim woman.

"Pleasure to meet you, Madame Selene." Sebastian bowed politely, glancing back to Hadley with a faint smile on his slim face. "And I'm not your master, Hadley," he admonished, resting his hand on Hadley's shoulder for a moment. "Remember, I'm your friend." A very important distinction, as Hadley was only a slave in his thoughts.

The lean Italian grinned disarmingly at the woman. "Where are my manners?" he asked rhetorically, padding over to where she sat. He offered his blanket gallantly, holding out the thick fur. [b]"A blanket, Madonna?" he asked graciously.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley winced as Sebastian reached towards him, believing that he was about to be punished for speaking so boldly. Instead there was a soft assuring touch. Hadley looked at the hand on his shoulder before it fell away, listening to Sebastian's words. A friend. A label Hadley had given easily enough when Sebastian arrived to Selene, but not one he was entirely comfortable with for Sebastian. He'd only called Selene a friend because he knew her from before, and she had asked him to think of her as one. Hadley had needed something to call her, and that had been the only thing that came to his mind.

Removing Sebastian from that master status was hard though. If he didn't have a master, did that mean he was unwanted? Part of him shriveled inside at that thought. He'd been cast aside, chosen not to be used. Whimpering once he watched Sebastian cross over, handing the blanket over to Selene. He should do something. Something good. What did a slave do in this situation? Amy was so independent, always telling Hadley exactly what she wanted, and for him to get out of the way otherwise. Sebastian left so much open though, leaving Hadley floundering. Deciding that Sebastian might like another blanket he crept back upstairs, picking up the blanket that had been set aside for himself. He came back down with the blanket in hand, standing in the doorway where the two canines stood.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The young female never intended to be cold to Sebastian, lack of social interaction over the last few months had really made her pay the price. Although at his polite greeting, the hybrid managed more words, slowly at first then more sure. "So...This is who Hadley's staying with. " flicking her ear, the woman softly said as if the golden woman was listening "Much safer than with Amy I'm guessing." Maybe it was possible to speak to them both as Sebastian was proving to be friendly. His voice carried an Italian lilt as he offered the blanket, but instead of reaching for the blanket, the brown femme put out a hand in polite refusal. "It's alright. I'm gonna be fine, not going to bed for a while I guess." But something nagged at her and told her to take it, which she did gratefully by flashing an ivory smile at Sebastian in thanks. A smaller smile had spread over her features as she said it, Sebastian's voice brought back some of the more pleasant memories to the loner, happy to think of the events they had there where the women were respectfully addressed as Madonna

Sel looked over to Hadley, seeing him slightly wince as Sebastian touched his back. What use did she have here? Staying with two men for the night in the house? Shall she get up and do something? Clean? Anything. Without much more hesitation, she quietly but sheepishly asked "Is there a little bit of booze around? Just wondering." Nothing like a little bit of alcohol to grease the tired and unimportant joints of a person, and if they had none, there was no harm done. 

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Sebastian smiled charmingly at the woman. She seemed hesitant to take the blanket, but accepted it without complaint. Hadley quietly went back upstairs and came back down as they spoke. He turned as the rugged redneck returned, carrying another blanket in his arms. He hovered somewhat awkwardly in the doorway, apparently unsure of himself. Damn.

Sebastian returned his gaze to the woman, a sharp, short grin lending a hint of mischief to his face. "Plenty," he confirmed cheerfully, already turning around. He switched his gaze to Hadley, grinning encouragingly at the huge man. "Hadley, why don't you sit down while I get the wine?" He motioned towards the couch that Selene sat on as he crouched to open the trapdoor.

"Just a moment," he called as he descended into the cellar. It took him longer to get the bottles without any light, but he was up the stairs again within two minutes, clutching a two bottles of red wine and the two wineglasses he had smuggled out of Casa di Cavalieri.

"Wine?" he offered cheerfully, pouring himself and the woman a glass each. He handed Hadley the rest of the bottle, accounting for his huge size. "You can have the bottle," he offered, perching on the couch's armrest beside Hadley.

Sebastian
<style>
.artseb .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.artseb-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#8738B7; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.artseb p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.artseb b {color:#8738B7; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.artseb {background-color:#0A0522; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... astian.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6D02B0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.artseb-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.artseb .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley listened as Selene requested something to drink, his ears flicking with interest. The girl couldn't be very old. He was sure she was under a year. It wasn't his place to speak though. If she wished to drink Hadley wouldn't stop her. Sebastian gave him orders, relieving Hadley somewhat as he stepped over to sit on the couch. He didn't sit close to Selene, as she wasn't the one to request it. Hadley had grown used to sitting fairly close to others due to Amy wanting him nearby in such a situation. He wrapped the blanket up in his arms, watching Sebastian return from downstairs.

The bottle was handed to him, and Hadley hesitated before taking a slow drink. He watched Sebastian sit next to him on the armrest, and wondered if he should get up and move. He'd been told to sit though, so he stayed still and behaved. Hadley looked at the fire, wondering what he was supposed to do. He was sitting between Selene and Hadley, which felt a little awkward. It was almost as if he was responsible for the conversation. Taking another drink he relaxed slightly as it slid down his throat. It's nice seeing you again Selene. We met a week ago, Sebastian. She's an heir to a family in Italy. He waited for a reprimand, but none came, so he took another drink.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sebastian  was charming, sming whenever asked something and Selene respected that he was trying to keep the ball rolling in conversation. There was wine in the house, and as Sebastian went to retrieve the potent beverage, she turned to Hadley for a second watching his reaction. He appeared to be pretty cool with the situation and Sel was glad, very happy for that. Sebastian was back in almost no time with the bottle and a couple of glasses for it, still in good spirits as he quickly passed one to Hadley.

The heiress's ears perked as Hadley spoke to her about seeing her again, then quickly switch to the topic of she being an heir. Se hadn't gone around telling everything about it. And sure, Sebastian and Hadley were worthy enough to know. "I was worried...That she'd done something to you or something. So it is great to see you again." Her tail brushed lightly against the couch cover in a content tail wag, before turning her eyes to her other companion. "It's great to meet you too. Someone else from around where I lived." A delicate hand was reached out for the bottle from Hadley, not quite demanding but still a politer form of asking for it. This wouldn't be the first time she drank, there had been other times: enveloped in guilt over her losses, and times out with friends to enjoy the night. She nodded a thanks as she was given the full glass, "Thanks." Selene tipped the glass to her lips and felt the cool taste of the wine on her tongue, appreciating the flavor she made sure not to drink it all at once. But who cared? What could she possibly do that was too appalling when really drunk?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Hadley and Selene both sat cordially. Good. Even though they were friends, Sebastian was ever wary of fighting. He hated it. Sebastian smiled cheerfully at the pair as he took a seat on Hadley's armrest, leaning against the hybrid's broad shoulder as he did so. Sebastian wouldn't be surprised if the massive male didn't even notice his sleek, streamlined weight against him.

"Mm-hmm?" he hummed with interest, his mouth currently filled with wine that he quickly swallowed. The entertainer ignored the reference to Amy, choosing to pretend that the slaver didn't exist. Instead, he focused on the girl's roots. An heir, apparently.

Sebastian craned his head forward, peering at her around Hadley's barrel chest. "Lovely to meet a fellow Italian," he smiled. "If I may be so bold, Madame, what is your family name? I may know them. I lived around Sabini for most of my life, but I've heard of many merchant and noble families." Saffron eyes gazed inquisitively. It was precisely this reason why he had put Hadley in the middle. He didn't want to exclude him, not when his psyche was so vulnerable.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley released the bottle willingly enough, and sat there awkwardly, not sure what to say. Amy had hurt him since they'd last seen each other. The still healing cuts on his face was proof of that. Luckily these ones wouldn't scar like the rest. It had been too shallow, with Amy half asleep as she did it. He was just lucky that her ring hadn't caught him, or he'd be dead. Sebastian settled in happily, leaning around Hadley to talk with Selene.

Feeling like he was in the way Hadley leaned back as far as he could. Something shifted beside him, and Hadley looked over with some surprise. The couch didn't have fur. His mouth opened slightly as he realized Sebastian had settled into him, and hoped the adjustment wouldn't upset the male too much. He'd never been used as something to rest upon before. It could be a way of silently claiming him the same way Amy did, but Selene couldn't see what Sebastian was doing.

<style>
</style>
[/html]