[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Just a random idea in my head

Aeron was tired she had been for a while now. Aeron found herself at a point that she didn't know what was best for her. She was a mother of grown children and the mate to a woman who didn't share the same interests that Aeron had. Aeron found herself roaming nothing on her mind though she had grown with time to be a much different woman.

Aeron no longer felt love or hate she had given up suck feelings for the thought of survival. She found herself no longer showing emotion. Once golden eyes had held flames of determination and lust. Once her Maw had been graced with a smile that could be wicked full of lust or amusement. Now the only thing that seemed to grace her was dull gold eyes and an unchanging look almost frown.

Aeron had given up months ago she had fallen from the proud tall warrior. After the male she had met once her world had started to crash. Dull gold eyes closed as the memories seemed to come back to her. Most would cry and break down. Aeron was past that she shut down. She had become a victim she had allowed it to over whelm her and to those around her it would seem like it didn't effect her.

He had over powered her, he had her begging him to stop. But he was a monster. When she tried to fight him, he had restrained her. All she could do was lay there and take it. She had gone back to anathema and hidden herself. She had given up her status and become nothing. She had allowed everything to consume her. She then immersed herself in her work she hoped that it would keep her mind off the fear that had now laced her mind. but now she was like the walking dead.

Adwen was suffering her mother not saying much, Aeron hardly even looked at the white child. The child just brought her down more now that the girl was aging. She looked like Aeron dead mate and it had all become nothing but over whelming and aeron just gave up shutting down she allowed Io to do with the children as Io would.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread