[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
[html]

WC:379

Her voice it was pain, it was a pain that he did not bring. Shame though normally when it was the pain that he was able to bring he would be able to tell the voice jumped and skipped around, they would look side to side looking for a way to get out of his grasp. Her voice spoke of another pain, one that was not able to be processed. The monster did what he thought was best and sat down behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back into him, as he rubbed her back softly.
He would play nice, he knew how. The male just made the choice not to most of the time. He would rather play the mean and nasty card and have them fear him, have them running around in pain hoping that he did not make a spawn of him in there once pure body. Though there was something about it, the fighting and the squirming that the monster loved the feel of the canal. The wall would close in on him like it was trying to get him out of the body, it made them tighter and far more enjoyable, and if the female had never been touched by any other foreign objects the tightness was a sin that he loved to have. He loved that feeling as they dug into his shoulder trying to hurt him enough to where he would go away. That was the pain along with the dirty needles that feed his meth addition that he loved the most.

The monster was just that, a black cold hearted, son of a bitch monster. That loved the pain that he was able to bring to others.

Did this lady know of his sons, the ugly one and the one that he loved, the one that he had marked as his slave for now until the words end? They would meet in another life and they would be joined as master and pretty sex slave up in the next life time also.

”Tell me about it.” He spoke as if he really cared, he held compassion in his voice, this was something that the black monster was not even aware that he could have for another being.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread