[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
[html]

The black male hated to be ignored just much as he hated being told no. He was just like the spoiled little brat that made sure to get his ways the male did what he wanted and when he wanted it. He did not care if he stepped on any one in the process and did not care. The male knew what he wanted and did not stop by any means or in any way, and he hardly ever fell short of getting what he wanted. He was a sick and twisted soul.

The weakness that the female was showing was just what the black male wanted, it made it so much more easier for him to get what he wanted, he wanted to feel what she felt like on the inside and had already started twisting and sorting out the ways to get her just how she needed to be for him to take her body.

The male shifted around rocking his hips into her as he rubbed her back ever so tenderly, he did not want to fully give away what he was doing just yet. The knife clicked against the ground as he gave a nod.

Standing up his penis was tingling in excitement knowing what the monster had going on in his mind, but waiting for it to be fully acted out. He tenderly rolled her onto her stomach, the male placed a bent leg on either side of the female as he rubbed her back more, he looked down seeing if he would be able to see what he wanted the most. The male smiled, there it was. With each move he made rubbing her back the male was able to see she was relaxing more and more. He smiled licking his lips as he moved with a blaze; he pushed his weight down upon her wrist, and then placed him-self between her legs. ”I don’t like being ignored. “ He chuckled as he moved him-self as he started ramming into her, trying to hit her tender v. Lowering his head again the voice softened and changed again. ”Pain she needs. Bad coyote she is.” the male lifted his head back up looking at her as he went about ramming into her. ”Be good and I will let you live to make love to me again.” He laughed. The monster hissed as he did his best to get into her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread