[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
Aeron snarled as she looked at at the ground she would not like this she would not allow this she would not be tied to him she would not allow him to have her. He toyed with her and at moments it felt good but she tried not to allow herself to enjoy it. She hated men she would always hate them. A deep snarled emitted from her as she spoke snarling. "Demons are to be ignored and men to be slaughtered like hogs."

The fear and silince that had claimed her mind melting like snow as she felt something instill in her. a sense of hate. Something she had forgotten in her state of isolation and fear. "I hate it I hate scum like you." It was the truth she hated men. She hated being touched by a man she would never say she enjoyed it. She was not having fun she was so angry she scrapped the ground grabbing more dirt she threw it at him.

This was her chance he was not holding her upper body. If she could distract him she could get away. She reached a hand up her body reaching for a hidden knife she could escape if she could injure him. Yes she could she could run and save herself.

Messages In This Thread