[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
Aeron was angry aeron wanted to kill him aeron was coming to but then starting to recoil into the shell she had built. She looked at the ground she tried to be quite she tried to not make any extra noise. but there was pain there was pain that she had not wanted. he was hurting her he was digging into her flesh and the demon was making her bleed. Aeron could feel her mind waver as she thought that she may not be able to make it through this.

then he spoke again Sawtooth. No he couldn't be sawtooth, Charm, Noah they were both so kind. so pure no beast with tainted blood could come from that. He was not pleased when he heard the sound of the knife. She didn't want pain she didn't want this she wanted to be loved. She wanted love she wanted that void filled.

She could feel the knife near her hand and she was bold and daring. The assassin in her coming alive. She wanted to see his blood. "Your no sawtooth." She spat pulling the knife from its pouch fully swinging her body and arm around so that she was now on her stomach. The other hand threw more dirt at the males face. "I'm not into men unless they are nice." She could see where the knife had cut his chest. Now they were face to face. What would he do?

"I don't fear you." It was a lie she was talking big a defense her mind had started to use to protect its self.

Messages In This Thread