[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
[html]

The female had made a quick move, this was not something he liked, and he jumped. This jump came at a cost. The dirty female had managed to drag a knife over his chest, stopping just short of the brand that his mother had caved into his chest as a newborn. His mother had said it would protect him, that as long as he remembers what he was, and that the Goddess had brought him to her for a reason.

The black monster snarl as he felt his chest, feeling the blood coming out of him, though thankfully she had only cut deep enough to make him bleed but his vitals where still safe inside of him. Pain was all he able to feel as she spoke the words claiming he was not a Sawtooth. A fire burned inside of her.

Snarling as grabbed her hand pushing a finger into her wrist, pushing harder and harder. He wanted to break her wrist. ”How dear you tell me what I am!” The black monster snarled as he looked down at the breast that where free and able to be enjoyed. The monster snarled as he took her knife pushing it into tree, the monster snarled as he took her other hand moving them both to above her head the male nipped at her neck. Lifting up, he looked at her as he rammed him-self into her, with a moan. ”Pretty little flower was warned. Taking his knife he slammed took it to her hand, as he started to push on the butt of the knife.”I want to hurt you. I need to hurt you. My mommy will not be too happy with me. “ He smiled as he bent back the hand that held healed the knife. While pulling her closer into him, he leaned his head down upon her collar bone as he bite down on her. Like she was a prey, which he was going to kill and eat. Marking her just like he did any of his other victims. ”Bring her home! Home, she is needed.” spoke the voice that often pushed Lucifer’s next move.

The make knew what the meant, he was close, all of this fighting had made his bulb swollen to where one more good hard push and she (willing or not, liking it or not) would be knotted onto him, and for the next five long minutes they would be locked together. I can’t wait to see our children! They can call me Papa, while you call me your lover.” He smiled taking the knife out of her hand with force and pushing him-self into her, knot and all was not locked away inside of her. The male howled as the warm seed of life spilt into her, over and over. Oh how he wanted to see it on her face, on her fur. That was all he wanted and now he would not get to see that till the next meet up. Falling into her the male blanketed the smaller by nature coyote. ”Oh god….Puff you are so tight…I think I could keep you around for few litters and then dump you off in the hells grounds. “

[/html]

Messages In This Thread