[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
Aeron couldn't believe that she was just another victim she had trained for so many years and face to face with a beast she was unable to fight him off. Cursed with her delicate frame he pressed on her wrist and she could hear the bones breaking she snarled as she tried to fight against him. Looking at him she screamed. "Your a monster nothing more." She was going to die she could tell he was going to kill her.

As she struggled he grew angrier and put his knife threw her hand causing her to scream. No this was so much worse then all she had been through to become an assassin. She was going limp as she looked at her hand. He picked her up bringing her closer to him. He slammed himself into her and she actually started to cry. Her family would not see her ever again. She was his slave in essences. "No please my children" She begged as she thought about Io alone with them.

No she could not bear those of a monster. "No my Wife and children in me." She spoke as she tired to use her broken wrist. She wasn't a good parent and neither would he be. monsters they would breed monsters.

Messages In This Thread