4:20
[html]

The subord smiled as she came back to life slowly with a playful stab at his general "funness". An equally impish smile spread across dark lips as the half-blind man gave her a saucy wink, stepping back to allow her room to stand. That's not true. In fact, I get even more fun the older I become. It was true, to a degree - cantankerous though he might be, Shandom had been hot tempered and overly emotional in his youth. The wolf he was now remained to be scarred and flawed, but he was an infinitely better person for everything he'd gone through. That, at least, was what he kept telling himself. He was momentarily distressed over her irritation, but it was quickly relieved as she found her necklace and explained the reasoning behind her attachment. It is lovely, he responded. Caprica is very talented.

But all good things had to end, loathe as Shandom was to admit it. Naniko's child, Severus, was finished with his hunt, and the white male dipped his head in resignation. I'd be glad to visit Anathema, and you, he promised, his small smile fading as he considered the duties he'd abandoned for an afternoon of play with the white woman. The subord would not be returning to the Dawn packlands until he had sobered up, so to speak - Shandom could still feel the effects of their earlier fun, and it did not seem right to bring such a human stain into New Dawn home. The moments where goodbye should have happened were slightly uncomfortable, as neither knew what to do, but soon Naniko nudged at his cheek and turned in the direction of her home.

He sighed and looked after her, not moving for several moments as Nani walked away. Eventually, Shandom wagged his tail and whispered his own goodbye into the wind before turning to find some small prey.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread