lets play pretend
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had not been in a good mood nor was she in a bad mood but she was in a mood where small things might just set the fire cracker off. The two children had ran past her and the Ganesa woman had not heard nor seen the mutt dog. she wasn't aware that there had been anyone but the three of them.

A quick session of snow balls landed just short of hitting her and she raised an eye brow. The two children could not have done this and then a voice rang and it was all to familiar. Your lucky I have no weapons. she spoke as she stepped down the rest of the way and smiled.

Aeron looked at him. And what brings Mido to my humble little hotel? She asked. Her hand was still sore from putting her fist threw the wall. She found herself unsure of weather to just tell the man or not. Though to her her personal life mattered not. Adwen Jandro play nice. She said as she watched both tackle and rough around with one another.

Today I cannot spare I have my children to care for. Leon is busy, so I have them. That was all Jandro was just another one of her kids. he would be her son from here on out she would treat him no different from Adwen. Io was no longer here the boy still needed a mother.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread