lets play pretend
[html]

Word Count ::418 Points::3 OOC::

He watched the snowballs he launched her way hit the ground exploding into slush near her feet. She greeted him by making him aware he was lucky she didn’t have weapons on her person. The male’s eyes widened, he was bit stunned by her retort, he didn’t realize a couple harmless balls of snow warranted violence. None the less her comment made him grin. The copper toned woman asked what brought him to her hotel. I’ve lost my muse, to continue patrolling the borders. Funny enough I wound up here. He thought about it for a moment, it didn’t seem intentional on his part that he ended up at her place, maybe it was just subconscious. The children in her care played together in the snow as if it were no one’s business. Aeron called to the two pups, reminding them to be easy.

The ex-assassin informed the Dasa she had not the time for him, for today she was looking after the kids. Taking up her time really wasn’t on his agenda, granted the Kamas he almost never went without remained in the back of his black cargo pants. He needed a break from training every now and then, though he was one of Anathema’s warriors he hadn’t exactly proved himself an exemplary one yet, he would with time. The mix kind of shrugged his shoulders at her comment. I don’t require your attention, your children on the other hand do. He watched the children still go at each other; he began to wonder about the amount of energy they could possibly possess. He began to make his way toward the golden woman, he wasn’t training but he did enjoy conversation and interaction with the scary at times female. Mido didn’t mind being around children, but he definitely wasn’t cut out to be a parent quite yet. Now just a couple feet away from Aeron the Huskadore stood and crossed his arms. I bet those kids are a handful eh? Not that I think you couldn’t handle them, I’m sure you could. He removed his eyes from her children to meet hers, attempting to be mindful and respectful in conversation. If you ever want some help wearing those kids out just let me know. I’ll be glad to exhaust them for you. The half and half was an older brother at one point, he knew what it was like to play and deal with children. Mido understood that pups could be troublesome without some kind of release.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread