lets play pretend
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron only listened to what he said. She tried not to look at him directly for she was just so on edge from Io leaving. She chuckled a bit. So he had nothing better to do well at least the storm tree hotel provided some muse for him. She watched the white child chase after her larger brother. She knew no limits and would do all that her brother did for she was a tough girl.

"Well they don't need me as much as you think.. I'm not very good at this, nor many other things. " She spoke as she smiled. She was a terrible mother and a worse mate. She had let imperfections and anger just singe at her edges and it caused her to go off and cause Io to leave taking two of the four. Aeron was now here with Leon and had to take care of the two and be a mother.

Thank you but I don't need the hand out. She didn't mean to be gruff with him but she was so upset about Io and all that was wrong with her as a being. She had no want to trust that others would help her. She had to have a trust with Leon he was their father and it caused Aeron to be on edge.

Jandro tackled Adwen and the two got into a spatting match. "Jandro enough be nice your bigger remember that. You could hurt her. Adwen stop instigating." She called out as the two stopped and looked at her. She huffed and looked at the ground as she leaned on a fence post. There was so much to do around the house she had Xyza but for how long before the polish woman ran to fallow Io.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread