lets play pretend
[html]

Word Count :: 508 Points:: 5 0.0

The golden vixen told the male that her children didn’t need her quite like he thought; apparently she wasn’t very good as a parent or much else. Granted the female spoke back to him, it was as though she were trying to avoid making eye contact with him. Don’t sell yourself short. There will be times in those kids lives when they need YOU more than anything or anybody else. You have their entire childhood to be a good parent to them. I bet you can do it. He retorted to the self deprecating statement she made. In his own mind he thought that if she at least made the effort to be there for them she would be good enough, he had seen his fair share of poor parenting. His own father abandoned him and his family, and the same with the male who’d given his mother a new born daughter. Neither of their fathers stuck around to be a part of their lives. She seemed like a strong enough individual, if she could have confidence in herself she would do just fine.

To the Dasa’s remark about offering to tucker out her misfits she effortlessly declined. You stubborn Woman. To the half and half it wasn’t some sort of charity, he didn’t feel bad for the woman nor her children. It’s not a handout Aeron. Understand that I don’t pity you in anyway. I just know that kids can be a handful, and our lives and responsibilities stop for no one. I only made a suggestion. I have nobody to care for but myself, and if you were in a position where you needed a hand or extra set of eyes, I’m always available. Rare it was to the multicolored mix to be shot down where his care and kindness were concerned, he started to lose a little bit of his seemingly endless patience. Forget I ever said anything. He mumbled to her not looking at her, rather watching her two get out of hand. He wasn’t going to argue, he really disliked verbal disputes, and he didn’t want to be on bad terms with the ex-assassin. His tone and attitude were nearly disrespectful, probably a really bad idea since she heavily out ranked the boy.

The larger of the two children took advantage of his size, and knocked the girl to the ground. Aeron raised her voice, speaking to the duo. Her tone caught them off guard and drew their attention to her, just like any parent should gather their offspring’s focus. She leaned on a fence post and let out what sounded like a sigh. The female looked exhausted and physically deprived. Kids would be kids, they would always get into trouble, whether the woman were to keep an eye on them or not. He could clearly see the look on their faces and he knew it all too well. They were so caught up with each other they probably didn’t even register what the copper toned woman told them. Mido couldn’t help but smile.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Mido p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Mido b {font-family:verdana; color:#252e3d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Mido {background-color:#3f424e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f9c96; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5749/atable8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #1a1e29; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Mido .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Walter Turncoat; color:#8f93b0; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:54px;}
.GR2_Mido .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#c2d7db; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #1a1e29; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread